HISTORICAL SOCIETY & MUSEUM, Inc.
4 Center Place, Dundalk, MD 21222 410.284.2331
Historical Society Earns Awards from Chamber, Renaissance Corp.
The Dundalk-Patapsco Neck Historical Society and Museum was awarded recently for its work in the community. Society representatives accepted a Milestone Award from the Dundalk Renaissance Corporation on September 20, followed two weeks later by a Dundalk Chamber of Commerce Business Service Award.
Note: As a non-profit 501c3 organization, the DPNHS is not permitted to
engage in political activities nor endorse any political candidates.
The Dundalk-Patapsco Neck Historical Society and Museum, Inc. is in no way affiliated Dundalk TV.
A lesson plan and links to teaching resources are available for teachers to use to help their students understand the importance of the Battle of North Point and its role in the War of 1812.
Links connect to the National Park Service, Star-Spangled 200, ThinkPort.org, and other online resources.
Click here to connect to the Teaching Resources page.
The New 2014 Christmas Ornament is now available and on sale at the Society. Call 410-284-2331 for details
The Dundalk-Patapsco Neck Historical Society and Museum has plenty happening this holiday season, so make sure to mark your calendar!
• The annual Train Garden opens Thursday, December 4. The garden is open daily from noon until 8 pm, and closed Christmas. The gardens last day is January 4, 2015
• The annual Christmas Parade takes place at 4 pm on Saturday, December 6, with the Cookie Tour following immediately at 5 pm.
• The Society will hold a bus trip to Constitution Hall on Sunday, December 7.
• The American Legion remembrance of Pearl Harbor Day will be held Sunday, December 7, at Veteran's Park. Time for the ceremony is 11 am.
• Luminary night and Santa at the Society occurs Friday, December 19, with music.
For more information on any of these events call the Society at 410-284-2331.
Dundalk Historical Society will host its annual train garden again this year, starting December 4.
Society President Jean Walker graciously accepted the honors, referring to the Historical Society as "Dundalk's Attic." She is pictured above (3rd from right) with other business award recipients.
Copyright 2013. Dundalk Patapsco Neck Historical Society & Museum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.